The North Face Men's Freedom Insulated Pant, Asphalt Grey, XXL Regular
$106.85 or less
Have a Reward Card?
User rate us: Excellent 4.7 out of 5 Trustpilot
The North Face
Please note, the logo and hardware color may vary in styles marked as Prior Season. The North Face® Freedom Ins Pants will keep you out on the slopes from dawn to dusk. Standard fit is eased, but not sloppy, and perfect for any activity. DryVent™ 2L shell• DryVent™ features a waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability, and durability.• Waterproof Rating 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings.• Breathability 750-800g/m² /24 hours average. Heatseeker™ insulation• Compressible 60g Heatseeker™ synthetic insulation delivers lightweight, reliable warmth without the bulk. Belt loop waistband with an adjustable hook-and-loop tabs and a zip fly and snap-button closure. Secure-zip hand pockets for keeping small items in place when you're on-the-go. Hook-and-loop close cargo pocket on the right thigh. Chimney Venting™ system allows hot air to rise through the stretch mesh gaiter and escape through the inner thigh vents. StretchVent™ gaiter with gripper elastic. Reinforced kick-patches on the hem for added durability. Branding on the right pocket and back left of the calf. 100% nylon;Lining: 100% polyester;Fill: 100% polyester. Machine wash, tumble dry. Imported. Measurements: Waist Measurement: 35 in Outseam: 43 1⁄2 in Inseam: 31 1⁄2 in Front Rise: 13 in Back Rise: 18 1⁄2 in Leg Opening: 22 in Product measurements were taken using size MD, inseam R. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- STAY DRY. Made with a DryVent shell, these all-mountain ski pants feature sealed seams and allows water vapor to escape for breathability.
- STANDARD FIT. These pants offer a straight fit from hip to hem for comfortable movement. Adjustable waist tabs provide a custom fit. Inseam: Short 30", Regular 32", Long 34". Belt loops.
- BREATHABLE DESIGN. TNF Chimney Venting system offers superior ventilation so you can maintain airflow while staying warm.
- BLOCK THE SNOW. Gaiters with gripper elastic help keep the snow out of your boots and legs. Reinforced kick patches enhance durability for lasting wear season after season.
- SECURE STORAGE. When you're hiking or snowboarding, know that your belongings are safe and secure with a hook-and-loop cargo pocket, secure-zip hand pockets and a side-entry zip pocket.