Reebok Men's Club MEMT Sneaker, Black/DGH Solid Grey, 9
$65.00 or less
Top Submission: $60.00
Last Match: 1:36AM Raleigh, NC
Have a Reward Card?
Shoppers rate us: Excellent 4.7 out of 5 Trustpilot
Product Description Reebok is an American-inspired global brand with a deep fitness heritage and a clear mission: To be the best fitness brand in the world. Not an easy one. But if there is one brand that can make it happen, it is Reebok, the brand that was fundamentally part of a fitness movement that forever changed the way we look at spandex and headbands. Sure, this is not the 1980s anymore – the world has moved on. But so has Reebok and it continues to be daring. Daring is knowing greatness doesn’t come from sameness. The past years have been characterized by a transformation from traditional sports to fitness. The three sides of the Reebok Delta, a symbol of change and transformation, represent the physical, mental and social changes that occur when individuals embrace the challenge of bettering themselves in the gym, in their lives and in the world. From the Manufacturer Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- DURABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIAL: These classic sneakers feature soft leather upper with toe-box perforations for comfort and ventilation; Stitched overlays add to the clean
- TRENDY AND FASHIONABLE: These stylish kicks are engineered for lasting comfort and style
- REMOVABLE SOCKLINER INSERT: This footwear features Memory Tech sockliner for a soft first feel and added cushion for an even more personalized fit
- COMFORTABLE AND STURDY DESIGN: Low-cut design for an increased ankles mobility so keeps you moving all day long
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE CASUAL SHOES: Ideal for long walks, running and hiking