Rab Women's Khroma Kinetic Waterproof Breathable Jacket for Skiing and Mountaineering - Heather - Small
$349.95 or less
Have a Reward Card?
Shoppers rate us: Excellent 4.8 out of 5 Trustpilot
Bootpacking up a steep chute or embarking on a technical ski mountaineering mission, the Rab Women’s Kroma Kinetic Jacket can do it all. It’s built from Rab’s Proflex fabric, which offers the extreme waterproofing and durability of a standard hardshell ski jacket yet has a generous amount of stretch and breathability. Huge arm vents and chest pockets that double as vents further add to this ski shell’s temperature-regulating capabilities, while a ski-helmet-compatible hood and layer-friendly fit ensure comfort and coverage during epic days on snow.
- The Best of Both Worlds | With the waterproof weather protection of a hardshell jacket combined with the stretch and breathability of a softshell, this ski touring shell does it all.
- Temperature Regulation | Two zippered arm vents dump excess heat, while the two mesh-backed, harness-compatible Napoleon chest pockets double as vents for extra airflow if things really heat up.
- Customizable Details | Adjustable cuffs, hem, and ski-helmet-compatible hood let you dial in your fit for comfort and coverage.
- Water-Resistant Zippers | Rab used YKK AquaGuard zippers for the pockets, vents, and front to seal out moisture.
- Layer-Friendly Fit | The regular cut accommodates your thickest down jacket but doesn’t feel baggy on warmer days when you need fewer layers.