Oakley Flight Path XL Matte White Prizm Jade Iridium
$199.95 or less
Top Submission: $188.00
Last Match: 8:41PM Albuquerque, NM
Have a Reward Card?
Shoppers rate us: Excellent 4.7 out of 5 Trustpilot
KEY FEATURES Low Profile Frame gives you a larger field of view with fewer blind spots and fits seamlessly with Oakley Helmets and many other brands too Prizm Lens Technology enhances contrast for improved vision in mountain conditions Sapphire Iridium Tint gives you excellent protection making it the perfect pick for bluebird days An updated version of a favorite the Oakley Flight Tracker XL Goggle offers oversized protection with big time performance The large Prescription Eyewear Compatible frame is a low profile design that gives you a massive field of view with minimal blind spots and no distortion thanks to the Toric shaping of the spherical lens Add in Prizm? Technologys ability to enhance contrast and youll have no trouble reading the snow in bright conditions no matter where you ride But that isnt the only kind of protection these goggles provide with fully certified impact protection they also protect you during a fall and shield your eyes should you take a trip through the trees SPECSFit LargeMain Lens Light Conditions Partly SunnyLens Type SphericalMain Lens VLT pct 17FEATURESVentingEyeglasses CompatibleHelmet CompatibleHypoallergenic Face FoamUV ProtectionMoisture Wicking Face FoamAnti Fog CoatingNo Slip Strap
- Prizm Snow is Oakley’s exclusive lens technology that’s engineered to help you see contrast on the mountain in a variety of challenging light and snow conditions.
- When used in racing disciplines, the semi-rim frame is designed to absorb and protect against the impacts of gate slap and provides a dampening effect when contacting the helmet. The semi-rim design is also streamlined for uninterrupted airflow and reduced drag.
- As an evolution of Ridgelock, we created an extended field-of-view (FOV) by hiding the inner lens gasket within the frame and creating unobstructed visibility throughout the lens. This results in 19% greater overall FOV and a massive 35% improvement in upward FOV (when compared to original Canopy).
- Optically correct injection-molded dual Plutonite lens material with F3 Anti-fog coating that meets high impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and EN 166 standards, and provides 100% protection against UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- All-day comfort of triple-layer face foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining, a wide 50mm wide adjustable strap with silicone lining for a more secure fit, and discreet frame notches at temples that provide compaibility with most prescription eyewear