Helly Hansen Men's Standard HP Insulator, 162 Red, XX-Large
$175.00 or less
Top Submission: $153.00
Last Match: 5:40PM Columbus, OH
Have a Reward Card?
Shoppers rate us: Excellent 4.8 out of 5 Trustpilot
Helly Hansen gear is worn and trusted by professionals on oceans, mountains and worksites. As the #1 apparel brand for Ski Professionals, you'll find HH at more than 200 ski resort and guiding operations around the world, and worn by more than 55,000 ski professionals. Our sailing gear is worn by world-class sailors across all five oceans, and we're proud to partner with and participate in some of the sport's most iconic regattas and sailing associations. As a leading Scandinavian work wear brand, you'll see us at work-sites where performance, protection and safety matter most. We continue to support Captain Hansen's legacy through a long list of first-to-market innovations developed through insights from those working and recreating in the world's harshest environments.
- A lightweight insulator jacket with softshell panels for comfort
- HELLY TECH PERFORMANCE: Highly waterproof and extra breathable sport specific designs and constructions. For high performance outdoor activities during challenging, changing and unpredictable weather conditions. Fully seam sealed. DWR Treatment.
- FEATURES: Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- GOOD FOR: Inshore Sailing, Dinghy Sailing, Marine Lifestyle, Camping & Hiking, Casual, Commuting
- FIT: Regular - Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting garments may be worn over thicker midlayers. Pants will have a standard inseam with a cut that's straight through the leg.